& Burn Management
Our state agency solution provides administration, sales, regulation, access and reporting for private and commercial burns across the entire state via the automated issuance and tracking of Burn Permits.
S3 also provides strategic conservation and forestry recovery products and services management (such as equipment, gear, replanting sales & contracting services) to aid Forestry & Lands Departments in their ongoing forest recovery efforts in the aftermath of unregulated forest fires, disease or other unintended forest-depleting events.
- Web-based or In-Person Permit purchasing & payment
- Seasonal & Daily Permit development & administration
– Selectable start and end dates
– Allows Permits for future dates
- Agent & User creation & management
- Daily Fire Danger Class updates by region(s) & statewide
- Admin. & Agent control to stop sales by region(s) or statewide
- GIS mapping of current & future Permit Locations
We're Just Getting Started
Licensing & Permitting
CRM, Marketing & Engagement
Forests, Lands, & Burn Management
Volunteer & Event Management
Recreational Vehicle Registration
9005 Overlook Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37027